PathEngine is a small company with a focus on robust, cutting-edge technology, and a growing, globally oriented business.
This is an excellent opportunity for well-motivated candidates to work in a challenging but friendly and enjoyable environment without politics, and be judged purely on achievement and what you can bring to the company.
PathEngine is financially independant, and very much cash positive, and so offers excellent job-security.
Candidates will need a good level of both French and English, with training provided where needed.
PathEngine has a strict no-smoking policy.
Please send CVs together with motivational letter explaining specifically why you are interested in the advertised position and in working at PathEngine, to:
- with subject: 'PathEngine Job Application'.
All applications should also include an example of your work. This could be something like a game demo, some other small project or a self-contained module, but each example, however small, should nevertheless represent something that is complete in itself and solves some kind of (reasonably) interesting problem.
Together with example code, please supply answers to the following questions:
- Was all the code your own?
- Who else worked on the code?
- What part or parts of the code were you responsible for?
- What code libraries, tools, etc. were used?
- How long did you spend working on the code? How long ago was this? Is there anything that you would do differently now?
- What aspects of the example are you proud of, and why? What, in particular, could be improved?
We're currently hiring for the following positions:
The above are all full-time positions, requiring relocation to Lyon, but in some cases where relocation is not possible we will also consider contracting.
If you don't see a position that exactly matches your situation and qualifications, but are nevertheless confident that you can bring something valuable to PathEngine, please go ahead and send in an application, with details about what you can bring to the company.